Sunday, February 3, 2008

Brown Hair



So I went in for my usual 6 week color appointment to touch up my red but for some reason came out a chocolate brown brunette. Oddly enough I like it. It's darker than my natural mousy brown which is all I care about. Sometimes you get bored with the norm and need a change. I'm sure this won't stay forever but it's a change. Paul likes my "70's" haircut..funny. The jury is still out on Hunter and Piper. I love my gals that do my hair. Liz and I laugh hysterically while she colors me and Luba makes ME laugh while she styles my hair. She told me on Saturday in her thick Ukrainin accent, "This color much better for you. Just don't straighten it..makes your face look fat. I hate it when people lie to your face about your hair." Now how can I argue with that logic?

No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites