Monday, June 30, 2008

Not Sure How To Comment?

Ok certain family members who shall remain nameless but read my blog yet don't know how to leave comments. You have no excuse now that I found this post on a fellow blogger's blog.

Thanks Danielle at Captain Pork Chops for having the foresight to post this!


Select the Comment link under the post to which you would like to comment.
Enter your text in the "Leave Your Comment" Block. (If you can't think of anything to say, cut and paste this: I can't believe how smart and funny and pretty you are! Where do you shop?! You have such great taste in everything!)
Type the letters you see in the Word Verification block.
If you have a Blogger (or Wordpress, AOL, etc) account, you can log in. OR
If you don't have a Blogger (etc) account, but have a webpage or other URL you want to link to, type your name in the Nickname block, then type/paste your webpage or URL in the appropriate space. OR
If you don't have either of the above, select "Anonymous".

That's it! Voila! Get to commenting Mom and Dad, er I mean nameless family members!

2 comments:

debi9kids said...

lol and I see they still haven't commented....hahaha

ImNoBetterThanU said...

I can't believe how smart and funny and pretty you are! Where do you shop?! You have such great taste in everything!


HAHA But seriously...found you via BHJ. You got some good material on here. Additionally, I once dated a girl that had no sense of smell. I loved it. I never had to worry about bad breath when going in for a kiss. Not that I do not brush or anything but, (at that time) I was a smoker and she was not.


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites