WooHoo! I love it when I get tagged. Its only happened once before on my blog but tons on my email (where they usually get buried before I can actually complete them). Thanks Swirl Girl for taggin me!
Eight things I am passionate about:
1. My children and my husband
4.Wine, Wine, and more Wine..
5.My girlfriends. Can't live without 'em!
6.Dancing. I used to be a swing dancer and did a little ballroom as well back in the day. Now I just dance like Elaine from Seinfeld.
7. Sleeping. I love it.
8. Sex (Eek, did I just write that?! Sorry family!)
Eight things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Move to an island away from all of this commercialism and lead a slower and hopefully safer life with my family
2. See the pyramids of Egypt
3. Write a book
4. Record an album
5. Be at each of my children's weddings
6. Sit on a rocking chair on my porch with the hubby watching all of grandchildren run around in the yard
7.Get all made up and do a professional photo shoot
8.Star or at least have a good part in a movie
Eight things I say a lot:
1.Are you out of your mind?
4.(Insert any of my children or dog's names here).. Stop it!
5.Babe (the hubby), Babe, Babe! Are you listening to me? Hello!
7.I love you!
9. Uhhhh, what waz I sayin? (Had to add a 9th!)
Eight Books I Read and Actually Remember:
1.Skinny Bitch - Just finished it..Highly recommend it if you're considering going vegetarian
2.1776 (David McCullaugh)
3.John Adams (David McCullaugh) - I met him and had him autograph it. David that is, not John...Oh yeah!
5. Walt Disney
6. Charles Lindberg
6.On the Couch (Lorraine Bracco)
7.Winnie Ruth Judd: The Trunk Murderess (Jana Boomersbach) Fascinating true story
8. A Million Little Pieces (James Frey) Excellent even if he is a big fat liar.
9. Tucker Max - I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell (Pointless and HILARIOUS)
Eight Movies I've Seen Eight Times:
1.Superman (the Christopher Reeve version)
2.Somewhere in Time (more Chris Reeve)
3.Lethal Weapon Movies
4.Rush Hour Movies
6.The Green Mile
7.Any Disney Movie
Ok now, so I'm taggin my 8. Come and play if you feel like it!
The Old Ladies Pond
American in Norway
Give Me A Sec to Think About It
My Real World-Las Vegas
8 hours ago