Saturday, January 5, 2008

True Friends Stab You In The Front

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked" Bernard Meltzer

All of our friends are so fun loving, loyal and just hilarious! It's such a blessing to have them in our lives.
------
Celebrating Paul's birthday in Phoenix
My best friend Yvette and me. 2 (scary mexican!) peas in a pod..
My soul sis'ta Irma and me

My AZ girls..Miss you guys!


My wonderful Jacksonville gals..Miss you too!










No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites