Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Road Trippin'

Here's one of the many conversations between Hunter and Piper on the way back from our Brian Head trip:


Hunter - "Piper don't lick your foot, you'll get worms."

Piper - giggle, giggle..silence..a few minutes later: "Well, can I lick my arm then?"

Hunter - "Yeah, I guess that's ok"

Piper - "Ok, smell my feet!"


A gross bodily function conversation ensues between the two of them, followed by Piper karate chopping Hunter, then several "Don't bother me's" between the two of them and a fight over Hunter's headphones..See picture:




In the meantime, Paul put his headphones on while he's driving..A few minutes later, Piper says, "Bo-Bo are there worms in my blanket?" "Yep" says Hunter..more giggles from Pip.

Finally, after about 3 hours of torturing her brother, she fell asleep..


No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites