Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Piper's Birthday Party_#3

Ok by now, mom is tired of birthday parties but since our family one is the most important of all, she sucked it up.

We started out at Piper's favorite restaraunt, Red Robin (she luvs the free balloons)

Gets in a friendly balloon fight with two sisters (it was sooo cute)

Appoints herself the balloon hostess and gives balloons to the kids in the lobby (notice her outfit - she insisted on dressing herself - not bad actually!)

and tries to play video games with Hunter
At home afterwards singing Piper happy birthday (notice the left over SpongeBob cake)

Extremely happy girl

Did I mention she was happy? Paul and Hunter made fun of me cuz I wrapped little stuff individually..Hey, it makes it look like more presents!

No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites