Thursday, March 13, 2008

Uh-Huh

American Idol starts..

Robin: watching & starting to knit (silently counting knit 2, purl 2, knit 2, purl 2)

Paul: So, who do think will be kicked off, the blonde who turned that Beatles song into a country song? Or maybe it'll be the girl who's song was boring..I dunno, it could also be, yadda yadda yadda (his words start sounding like Charlie Brown's parents..)

Robin: Uh-huh (knit 2 purl 2 knit 2 purl 2)

Paul: So what are you doing tomorrow? Don't forget to.....charlie brown charlie brown...................

Robin: Uh-huh Ok (still trying to watch AI and knit.... knit 2 purl 2 knit 2..purl, knit..oh crap, did I purl or knit last...)

Paul: I think that 17 year old kid may get kicked off because he forgot his lyrics but it's going to be David Hernanez probably..

Robin: huh? oh uh-huh (crap, lost count again, count stitches from beginning, 1,2,3,4,5....)

Paul: I still think we should trade in your truck for a Range Rover. Maybe I'll just do it without telling you..

Robin: (6,7,8,9,10......)

Paul: (Watching me) 17, 23, 50,72......

Robin: Stop please (Trying hard to be patient but thinking seriously about telling him to shut up..)

Paul: So, what were the kids up to tonight?

Robin: Not much..(crap!!! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...Why can't he wait for a commercial?)

Paul: So, sdlfkdfsdflksjdfslkd? The house dlkififhwwleldlfjfjfldk? Range Rover dlsdkflkjgwriogj ?ledkfsfkjsldfkjdflkjsdflkj? The kids edfiweoirjelwrke ?

Robin: Oh mi gosh, stop already!! I can't hear anything their saying!

Paul: What, what'd I do..?

Robin: Just wait for a commercial or after this is over! (sigh, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.......)

Cut to this morning -

Robin: Guess I was impatient last night huh?

Paul - Laughs out loud and flashes me one of those grins I love..

No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites