Monday, April 28, 2008

I've been tagged by Dani!

I've been tagged by Dani!

Mention the rules on your blog

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.



My Unspectacular Quirks

1) I have a horrible habit of leaving my shoes all over the house.

2) I am OBSESSED with chocolate chip cookies and could eat them all day. My metabolism is starting not to appreciate it.

3) I love sleeping and try to take naps as much as I can (about 2 times a week when Pip takes hers). This doesn't sound like a bad thing really but I don't get as much done on those days. I then start feeling guilty that I slept but still look forward to my next nap, yahoo!

4) I have the world's WORST short-term memory. My family can tell me something and by the time I'm in the next room I don't remember what they told me or even that we had the conversation. Plus, I'm starting to ask the same questions over and over again just like my mom (sorry mom but it's true!)

5) Courtesy of Paul: I am obsessed with any new hobby I pick up. Over the years: yoga certification, invitation making, scrapbooking, knitting, web site building, blogging, swing dancing, salsa making, eating cupcakes at Retro Bakery. I research it, I do it, I live it, I am it much to the annoyance of my family. I still do them all though :-)

6) I am a germ-o-phobe. Nuf said.


I tag: Andrea Jenny Kari Keith Sarah Kelsie




3 comments:

dani said...

gosh, robin...
i have all your quirks too. lol, i must just be down-right quirky:D except my only real "hobby" is blogging...
have a great evening!!!
l,
d xx

Andrea said...

Alright, you got me! This was harder than I thought, it really made me realize that I'm not normal!

Anonymous said...

When I read some of these they sounded just like me!! I'm also a stay at home mom who "lives" which ever hobbie I'm interested in at the time! :) My husband puts up with it well..God Bless him! Short term memory is pretty sad too! :) Tried contacting you via "Twitter" but I'm pretty new to the whole thing. Have Myspace? If so drop me a line there. My URL is:
Myspace.com/FloridaBriarPatch

I'm always looking to "reach out" to other stay at home moms! It can get kinda boring without adult interaction...even if it's only via computer.

~Jennifer~


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites