Sunday, June 1, 2008

Snoozing at the Airport

We were out of the house by 4:30 am (yawn) now we're checked in and
sitting at the gate. My eyes are glazed over and even with makeup on
I'm sure I an pale but who cares, we're in our way to (wet and stormy)
Cancun!!

Side note- While we checking in the girl next to us was trying to
check in on an expired passport. The attendant wouldn't let her do it.
The girl asked if she could just check in and fly the first leg to Phx
then try to check in there to get to Cancun. The attendant's reply:

"Once you get to Phx they'll tell you the same thing I am then they'll
fly you back here. The airline will be fined and I could lose my job
so you're not going. Get over it."

It took all of me not to start laughing but I did snicker a little bit
then turned around and told Paul. At least I woke up a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did the same thing... Super early at the airport, connecting flight to Phoenix and then on to Cancun.

However, our passports weren't checked until Phoenix. So if we'd had a problem, we would have been stuck in Arizona!


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites