Thursday, February 7, 2008

First Day of Preschool





So today was Piper's first day of preschool. She was very excited to wear her Cinderella backpack and to play on the playground. Even knowing what to expect, my heart was in my throat and I was fighting the tears. She was such a big girl, she didn't even want me to walk her in but to be dropped off out front. Of course, mommy walked her to her classroom and signed her in. We were the first ones there so we took time exploring room and finding her cubby. I had a feeling she wouldn't freak out when I left so when she didn't, I was relieved. She just waved and said, "Bye Mom!" Mommy on the other hand was a different story - Tears all the way to the grocery store!

Update - Piper was all smiles when I picked her up. She gave me a big hug and said she had lots of fun..Whew! :-)

1 comment:

Weith Kick said...

The backpack is bigger than she is.


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites