Friday, February 8, 2008

I finished it but is it really done?!

I had a huge achievement last night (well not huge but pretty cool anyway). I finished knitting this scarf I've been working on FOREVER. It was only after I finished binding off did I notice that wayyy down towards the bottom (about 20 rows up) I all of a sudden decreased each row by about 2-3 stitches..How the heck did I do that?! I started this baby about a year ago (then got bored with it) when I was a brand new knitter so I must have done it then. Oh well, at least I can use the excuse that I'm still kind of a newbie at this (gotta work it while I can)..Anyway, I love how it turned out and will start wearing it soon. Why didn't I finish it sooner?

Currently, I'm working on two different hats at the same time..We'll see when I get those babies done..Now if I could only figure out how to crochet this fun purple fur around the edges of my scarf. I'm sure I'll be up tonight until 1am trying to figure it out. Knitting has definitely become my latest obsession..


How the heck did I do that?!

No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites