Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Giving Blood

I had to get blood work done today for my doctor (routine physical stuff)..Why are the blood lab places so dreary and clinical? The only highlight was watching David Cassidy on Oprah. Of course about a minute after it came on, my name was called..Ick, the gal looked like she hated her job so of course, I took the brunt of it. She was rough and took 4 vials..Ouch. I don't know which place I detest worse..these places or the DMV...Oh well, at least I had time to knit my latest creation for awhile..

1 comment:

Weith Kick said...

I gave blood the other day too. For a physical. And to make sure my buttocks rash remains under control.


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites