Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Warning to Future Readers

A forewarning: There will be some strange comments to some of my posts. My brother loves to leave funny or weird comments on my voicemail, email, and now on my blog..He can't help himself, he's an ACTOR! ;-) Anyway, he's the best big bro you could ask for so (for better or worse!) I'll publish all (or most of!) his zany comments..If you want to check out his blog, look at my links. It's the Old Ladies Pond..


Skippy and Peanut Butter (childhood nicknames!)


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites