Saturday, March 1, 2008

The SpongeBob Test

The kids testing their nana on her SpongeBob knowledge:

Hunter: "Who's Mr. Krabs?"
Nana: "The owner of the Krusty Krab."

Hunter: "Who is Sandy Cheeks?"
Nana: "The squirrel who always wants to go back to Texas."

Hunter: "Who is Squidward?"
Nana: "Ummmmm.....I don't know."
Hunter: "Nana! He's the squid!"
Nana: "Oh yeah, Oh yeah..He works the cash register."

Hunter: "What does SpongeBob live in?
Nana : "Ummm...A..Uhhh...A pineapple, a pineapple!"

Piper: "Nana, do you like SpongeBob?"

No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites