Friday, April 4, 2008

Feeling Fine, Thanks.

Feeling much better today. Thanks to the calls, emails, and comments regarding my rather dark mood a few days ago, it had been building for a few days. It felt good to get that 'rant' off my chest; It was much more therapeutic than I thought it would be. I was surprised at the feedback I've received from that particular post. Maybe I should show my dark side more often ;-) Probably not though, not good to put too much negativity out into the universe, there is so much out there as it is.

No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites