Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jake and Ally's Text Convo

I found this on Jakey's MySpace page last night. It's a text conversation between him and a friend of his..It's SOO Jake. Hysterical!! I can't imagine where he gets his quirky sense of humor from. The rest below is all them.

this was when i was in school in vegas with my friend Ally!

Ally: Hi! I’m BORED=^..^=a cat for you
Jake: :)a face for you
Ally: }=(a demon for you[[compliments of Frank]]
Jake: ?I am Arthur, King of the Britains
Ally: I am Windextor, villian of windex
Jake: And the Crayola Wonder is your nemesis?
Ally: Absolutely!! And I am also Shin Kick Lass!! The Crayola Wonder’s sidekick!!
Jake: Shin Kick Lass? Who came up with that?
Ally: Brandon, of course.I am the Crayola Wonder’s nemesis and sidekick. Nice, huh?
Jake: So that means you and Julia beat yourselves?
Ally: Absoposilutely!!Picture that.freaking hilarious.hefer.
Jake: DAMN STRIAGHT
Ally: Fatty McFatFat
Jake: Mcow?
Ally: It’s what cats say!!Moo!?
Jake: Bang! Bang!
Ally: Did you just shoot my pig?All it did was moo and you shot it!
Jake: yep yep
Ally: Well bang! bang! to you too.now your dead!!
Jake: Starch Waffles
Ally: Horse Feathers
Jake: Lizard Wing!
Ally: Duck Soup!!
Jake: Spam Dong!
Ally: dorslefins and coocamunga!!
Jake: chinga la cabasa
Ally: farfenoogan soogan doogan!!
Jake: Spit hump.
Ally: Shnicklefritz!!
Jake: Panda Cake

(this was a conversation through notes that i had with Ally during reading.its much more hilarious in the moment!)

2 comments:

The Head, The Tail, The Whole Damn Thing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Head, The Tail, The Whole Damn Thing said...

"Horse Feathers" and "Duck Soup" are Marx Brothers movies. Ally must have a brilliant sense of humor if that is her reference.


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net

My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory