Friday, April 11, 2008

Week in Review

This week has been so hectic, I haven't had much time to blog at all..Hunter is on a photo strike so no pics of him this week..

Here's the lesson plan this week for Pip's class
Getting ready to go to dance (my studio is sooo messy right now)
Pip's toes (poor girlie, she's got her daddy's Saskwatch feet)
Pip's seedman
Pip's latest artwork
Daddy and Pip eating fruit loops from a chopstick
My dance mom co-horts
My new TV armoire..Woo hoo!
Piper and her friend Caitlin



2 comments:

Mike&JenFamily said...

Hey You! Your blog is so cute. I'm so glad I have a new blog to stock!! BTW-the girl on the left is way HOT:)See you on Monday! Jenny

Pat said...

Cute pictures. I just read this....Happiness Keeps Everyone Sweet..... Like your new TV Armoire


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites