Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend in Phoenix

Warning - long post! We went to Phoenix this weekend to celebrate our friend Chuck's 50 birthday but before I get to that, we did some other stuff before his surprise party.

Friday night we stayed with our friends Brian and Cynthia and their 2 kids Robert and Mia..Our other friend Brian (Turbo!) was there as well with his two boys, McCade and Cannen.


This happens every time I ask the guys to pose for the camera. Turbo always instigates something (hence the bottle - yes it IS a water bottle - in his pants). He's a riot.

That's a banana coming out of Brian's shorts..



On Saturday, Paul's mom wanted to keep Pip for the night so the hub and I went to a D-Back game which is always a blast..We won, woo hoo!!!





Saturday night was our friend Chuck's surprise party. He turned 50. About 70 people turned out, it was a blast.
















No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites