Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mommy's Day!

I had a very nice Mother's Day. We moved a little slow because of our party the night before but that was fine with us. The kids and Paul woke me up with some funny cards and gifts then we went to the clubhouse for an absolutely fabulous brunch. We ran into some of the families who came to our party. One really funny guy asked us "So after last night are we allowed back again?" Hysterical! He's so funny. Yes, definitely come back and hang out with us again Lindsey, Scott, Hunter and Jakey!


We didn't take too many pictures but here are a few at brunch.


1 comment:

dani said...

lol, robin, you look much better for the day after than i ever do!!!
l,
d


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites