Thursday, July 31, 2008

Husband and Wife Speak

Hub: Hey, where's my wine?

Me: I drank it.

Hub: Why?!

Me: Because I thought it was mine.

Hub: Where is your glass?

Me: It was empty so I put it in the sink.

Hub: So how could you have thought mine was yours when you knew you put yours in the sink?

Me: I don't know, I just thought yours was mine.

Hub: Where's the bottle - hey, why is the bottle empty? We just opened it.

Me: Cuz I drank it.

Hub: What?!? I thought you said you put your glass in the sink. Did you refill my glass thinking it was yours?

Me: No, I drank the rest straight from the bottle.

Hub: From the bottle? Why didn't you use your glass?

Me: Cuz it was in the sink.

8 comments:

Brian in Mpls said...

That is awesome:)

Swirl Girl said...

I wanna have breakfast at your house!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Claudious said...

Love the back and forth, drank it from the bottle, I've heard good things about that. or bad... I always forget.

Weith Kick said...

LOL! Ha! That's funny! You showed him! Reminds me of when I used to drink. Except I was all alone.

dani said...

gotta love that convo, robin!!! after drinking a bottle of wine (i've been known to do so;), things tend to not matter... especially the small details:b
l,
d

Jenny said...

Hahah!! That sounds like VERY convienient logic to me!

Mister-M said...

OMG! You two sound just like DW and I. She is going to LOVE this post!

lmao!!!

scargosun said...

You are my hero.


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net

My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger

Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory