Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Randomness

-------
Why Paul, Robin, Lindsay and Scott should not be let loose in public




--------
Hubby and Wife Speak or in other words What I have to put up with

Hub: Do you know you have a big hole in your underwear?

Me: huh? oh yeah, I took a spin class today.

Hub: What does that have to do with the hole?

Me: This is my work-out underwear.

Hub: So, don't you want to feel good about yourself underneath your clothes?

Me: Dude, if I felt that good about myself I wouldn't have to take the f'n spin class.

Hub: I'm just sayin..

Me: You mean to tell me that even at the gym or cleaning the house I'm supposed to wear nice underwear? You're out of your mind.

Hub: Yeah, why not?

Me: Do I need to pull out the picture of you in two different socks that don't match AND one of the socks had a hole in it? Next time you're in the boardroom, I'm sure you'll be all warm and fuzzy thinking about that sh*t.

Me: walking out of the room mumbling sh*t I can't write about cuz our parents read this damn blog.

---------
I have been trying to exercise my brain (whatever the hell that means) lately. I'm doing this because I'm tired of walking around the house singing SpongeBob's It's The Best Day Ever.

Even though it sounds lame, knitting actually makes my brain work quite a bit. Trying to figure out the patterns that look like hyroglyphics, looking up how to do this stitch and that, and trying to keep track of what stitch your on seems to really make me concentrate/mess with my head.

I'm working on a 550 piece puzzle in my spare time (yeah right or in other words, the thing may never be finished) trying to keep my brain from turning to mush, reading Drawing from the Right Side of the Brain, and trying to figure out how the hell to crochet..oh yeah, and sudoku. Whoever invented that crap should be shot.

None of the above, however, could stop me from almost walking face first into the frig last night for no apparent reason.

------------
I've mentioned before I love to cook and that I'm a vegetarian:


So why the hell am I cooking this? Ick! Because I'm the only vegi in the house.

------
What I look like when I'm happy...or in other words When I've had too much of the sauce


------
It's all romance and fairy tales during the courtship:


Until they get married and reality hits the princess.

------
and finally..What's wrong with this picture?






6 comments:

dani said...

first: my mind went in the gutter quickly on that one, and it turned out to be just what it was (ho in those panties... nevermind.)
second: i totally want to learn to knit; did you teach yourself???
i am hooked on the "jigsaw" game on msn games (but they only give me three new ones a day...)
third: so are you totally sick of veggies or is the meat for the hubs???
fourth: the photo of "reality hits the princess" is priceless (and, unfortunately true in most cases, HA!!!).
last: your arm is too short???
the tp is too far away from the toilet???
or...
you can't reach your drink (is that a cup of coffee???)
love,
dani

Weith Kick said...

You very funny. Very funny. Piper is hilarious in the curlers. What are you and Paul and that other couple doing. Are you guys like swingers or something. As in "to swing." I'm talkin' about wife swappin'. I'm talkin' about what they call nowadays open marriage.

Swirl Girl said...

The picture of your daughter in her curlers is priceless. You should post those for Candid Carrie on Friday. What the heck kind of beer bong or shooter are you guys doing? And- you are too short to reach the paper...a man designed this commode, no?

Anonymous said...

I love the husband wife speak... I think he should just be grateful that you wear underwear to work out at all.

Love the pictures, I love the stories that pictures tell.

Brianinmpls said...

I love suck and blows that looks like a fun time:)

Robin said...

To all: Those bong things are called Suck and Blows. You use them to make jello shots. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

Swirl, you nailed it. The last picture shows a male's inability to plan a bathroom logically. That toilet paper was so far away I had to lean OFF the toilet to get to it.


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites