Thursday, October 16, 2008

Farting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

Oops..I meant to say Parting Is...oh screw it, no I didn't.

But really, I may not be blogging much in the next month and a half..As some of you may have read, I am in a musical and for some crazy karmic possibly bad ju-ju reason, I have the female lead. I have rehearsal almost every night so my posts may not be as frequent as I'd like. I have a solo to learn, lines to memorize, and a male lead to make out with during rehearsals (oh snap..how the heck am I going to do THAT without cracking up on stage?) ...and no, Paul isn't overjoyed with that but he knows he's my soulmate so all is right in the universe...and, oh yeah I need to up my work-outs so I look half-way decent under hot blazing lights. More importantly, the kids will need some extra mommy love since it'll be crazy-nuts around here for awhile.

In my mind, I plan on writing multiple posts and scheduling them for the upcoming weeks cuz that's the only feature that stupid Blogger has that is worth anything but in reality, we'll see.

I'll still be checking my blog and trying to keep up with my faves..Cross your pinkie toes and pick your nose and all that.

ps. for multiple reasons, i don't want to mention what play or where ;-) sshhh!
pps. Pray for me please that I'll be able to shine God's light through my words and actions during both rehearsals and performances. You know how I can be...eek.

6 comments:

scargosun said...

Awwwww! How are we to buy ad pages in the playbill and put funny inside bloggy jokes at your expense on them if you won't tell us where?

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna send your fans a personal autographed picture?? :)

Robin said...

scarsogun - hmm..i never thought about THAT. Maybe I will tell everyone then..

slick - Sure baby, if that's what you really want ;-)

Just Lisa said...

Congratulations! I knew you had tried out, but I didn't know that you got the lead! Awesome!

Swirl Girl said...

I'm so envious that you are going to actually perform!!!

do those big Vegas feather headpieces really weigh that much?

Robin said...

greedy - thank ya!
swirl - Not as much as the fake butt implants I have to wear!


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites