Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dumbest Restaraunt Converstaions In The World

Me: and my daughter would like a bowl of just plain pasta please.
Waitress: Sorry, we don't have that.
Me: What..Plain pasta?
Waitress: No.
Me: I see on your menu that you have several dishes with pasta served as a side...
Waitress: Yes, but it's covered with sauce.
Me: Very slowly Does it come OUT of the pot with sauce on it?
Waitres: No.
Me: Slower Once it's out of the pot, can someone just put it PLAIN in a bowl BEFORE it's covered with sauce?
Waitress: I'm not sure. Let me ask my manager. Walks away...
Me: What?!
Waitress: Yes, my manager says we can do that for her..Does she want butter on it?
Me: Wide-eyed and dumb-founded NO.
Paul and Hunter: Lots of snorting and snickering...

------
This one happened when Hunter was about 6 or 7

Me: and my son would like a scoop of the Superman ice cream in a cone.
Server: The Superman one? Hey kid, you know that's just vanilla ice cream with food coloring in it right?
Me: What? Why would you tell a kid that the ice cream of one of his idols is just food coloring? What purpose does that serve?
Server: Well...I just thought that he should know.
Me: WHY would you tell a 7 year old that? He's SUPPOSED to think it's Superman ice cream. Why would he need to know that? Don't ever do that again!
Server: I..uh....was just, uh...ok.
My mom, dad, Paul, and Jake: snort, snicker, giggles, sarcastic comments...
Hunter: Um, mom. What just happened?

5 comments:

Swirl Girl said...

never ceases to amaze me...uncustomer service.

Anonymous said...

Those are pathetic.

We had one just the other night. Host: Two for dinner?
Me: Yes
Host: This way.
The host confidently walked back to a booth only to stop when he realized it was all dirty.
Host: Uh.. oh.. this is dirty. You probably don't want to sit here. Um... okay. Well, hmm....
Me: Why can't we just have that booth? pointing to the one next to it
Host: Well, I suppose that would be okay. I could go check... well, okay. I'll let you just sit there.

It was weird how the messy table flustered him so much and he couldn't function to think of an alternative!

dani said...

occasionally we get good servers...
more times than not, they are total idiots!!! i feel your pain, r:/ (snicker, snicker, snort;)
l,
d

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

What a couple of doofuses! It makes you wonder how they function out in the world.

Kelly said...

Obviously they don't have a minimum IQ necessary to work at that first restaurant!!!
The second server sounds like he's just a twit!


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites