Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why I Love My Husband

1. His teeth glow in the dark (seriously).

2. He can do the best 80's dance I've ever seen.

3. He recreated our first date the night he proposed to me.

4. I've never met anyone so incredibly patient (especially with me).

5. He puts up with my ever increasing amounts of neurosis.

6. We've been to darkest place two parents could be and continue to survive it together.

7. He is a great impersonator. Ask him to do his Louis Armstrong, Kermit the Frog or Sean Connery.

8. This man can dance.

9. He tells me he loves me every day.

10. He dresses to the 'nines' and can decorate (he is SO going to kill me for that one).

11. When we got engaged, he told me I could quit work and stay home to raise the boys (his step-sons). Been home ever since.

12. He loves his step-sons as much as if they were his own.

13. He is an amazing daddy to Piper.

1 comment:

Pat said...

That's my son!!! I am so proud of him and so much respect for him as a man, husband, father and stepfather. The real secret of happiness is not what you give or what you receive; it's what you share.


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites