Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Have A Secret

Everyone has secrets..Hey, don't deny it. You do..They don't have to be bad secrets but they are secrets nonetheless. I have a DOOZY. I don't like telling people because it inevitably leads to TONS of questions that I get sooo tired of answering..Ok, so it's kind of an open secret but anyway..The hub knows it and so do my boys. Pip does not know it yet. My girlfriends tease me about it. My parents and brother totally forget about it when it comes up in conversation. This is so irritating to me because my mother caused it (sorry mom! haha!) so my family obviously knows all about it, yet they all STILL forget.

With people who don't know about it, I openly lie and am deceitful when they broach this subject (which makes everyone around me who knows about it snicker). I can't believe I'm even going to reveal this but in an effort to cleanse my muddled brain of pointless secrets that no longer need to be filed under dumb-secrets-never-to-be-revealed, I will put this one out there..but I must cause a little bit of anticipation and drama first (shocker I know). Some hints?:

  • My mother caused it. (I am so going to be in trouble for writing that)
  • There are certain stores I can't go into because of it.
  • I am pummeled by questions from people who have just learned about it.
  • The hub was OBSESSED about it when we first started dating.
Can you guess what it is? What secrets do you have?

Family/friends who know my secret - don't spoil the fun!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy... this sounds juicy. I have no guesses though, I just want the big reveal!

debi9kids said...

I have NO clue! This is my first time here but I am DYING to know! (great way to get me coming back too!)
:) Debi
ps Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments.

Weith Kick said...

I have no idea. Is is that you're adopted?

Swirl Girl said...

UUuum - you were born a boy and your mom dressed you in girl clothes - so now you can't shop at the Big and Tall shoppes or Thom McCann or Sears Toughskins departments anymore??

-don't know, just a bad guess.

dani said...

r, i have no idea??? but you tell me yours first then i'll tell you one of mine, HA!!!
l,
d

Lisa Petrarca said...

You have a hand/germ phobia cuz your mom made you wash your hands ALL the time...certain stores are too dirty so you avoid them...hubby thinks it's weird and obsessively tries to cure you?!?

Oh wait, maybe that's my secret...LOL!

Good guess???

Unknown said...

You have a fake leg? Your mothers fault... I dunno...

Kimberly said...

Your mother has a criminal record due to shoplifting??
LOL


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites