Sunday, July 20, 2008

Starbucks and a Little Girl

We're at Starbucks on Sunday morning. I'm looking around trying to decide who my first real Starbucks interview will be. I pick a gal in a t-shirt that says, "Watch out or you'll end up in my novel." I'm getting ready to approach her when we realize we're gonna be late if we don't head out asap. Darn it. Never fear, Pip to the rescue.

As we leave, Pip asks a man sitting outside if she can pet his dog. Interview:

Pip: Hi, can I pet your dog?
Man: Sure, her name is Wendy.
Pip: She's so soft. What's your name?
Man: Mike, what's yours?
Piper: I'm Piper and this is my mom Robin and my dad Paul. My mom is 38.
Man: Laughing Well, it's nice to meet you all.
Pip: Well, I have to go now. We're going to church so I can learn about God.

Thanks Piper for coming through for your mama!

No comments:


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites