I have lots of stuff rattling around in my head today so here we go. Hopefully this won't be another long post but if it is, just stop reading instead of forcing yourself to forge ahead. You'll probably miss something that could change your life but hey, we all have our limits.
The other day the hub was doing something annoying in the car. Piper said, "Daddy, stop! You're making me smell like nuts!" translation: "Daddy, stop! You're driving me nuts!"
PC update - None. My pc is still locked with a mysterious unknown password.
Staci at Blogilicious is re-designing my blog so I thought I'd change my blog name to something more fun. After polling on possible new blog names (props to my 4 readers who voted), I decided to keep Party of Five and just add a sub-title which is yet to be determined. Please leave a comment with sub-title suggestions. You will win nothing but will have my eternal gratitude (until I get bored with it and decide to change it). .
Has anyone seen reality show The Two Coreys on A&E? It's about Corey Haim and Corey Feldman..you know, they were all the rage in the 80's? Haim is now a druggie and Feldman seems to be doing ok and married to a gal wayyy to pretty for him. I can't explain why I'm addicted to it because I wasn't into either of them in the 80's but for some reason, I'm hooked on the show. Maybe because it's mindless or maybe because I hope Haim gets his act together. Yes, I do feel sorry for the poor boy. Side note - Feldman looks EXACTLY like he did when he was a kid. It's a tad spooky.
Swirl tagged me the other day (Swirl, I'm so gonna get ya for your last comment ;-). I loved your Del Boca Vista reference. I'm a Seinfeld freak! If you really want to know my personality, just observe Elaine. I have been compared to her often over the years, LOL. Anyhoo, tagging business:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Since I was recently tagged then tagged others I won't torture anyone else for awhile. Play along if you'd like.
1. I have a horrible habit of leaving my shoes all over the house.
2. I have the memory of a gnat.
3. In my own mind, I am a bit of a wine snob. By the way, Australian cabs are best followed closely by Chilean.
4. I can be hilariously funny at the most inappropriate moments. Ask the hub. He kicks me often under the table at various functions. I don't get it.
5. My greatest obsession: Chocolate Chip Cookies. The cookie monster's got nuthin on me. I could eat them all day every day. Starbucks has the cookie of choice at the moment, if I can't make my own. Since my former skinny metabolism is slowing down more daily, I have put myself on a lifelong cookie ration, which sucks.
6. I can emit bodily functions as good as or better than my two teenage sons. I am not proud to admit it but it is, unfortunately, my most unspectacular quirk. Just keepin it real friends, just keepin it real...
8 hours ago