Friday, December 5, 2008

Car Speak

HONK!!!

Me: Huh? Waa? There's traffic buddy! I can't pull out yet! Arg..Ok, be a good Christian, no name calling..GRR...

Paul: Don't worry, I already gave him the finger...

Me: Hahahahahahahaha!

-----
Paul: Make me your Christmas list so I can go shopping today.

Me: I want a MacBook Air. There's my list.

Paul: How about a realistic one.

Me: Damn.... I dunno. There are a few books I want...

-------
Hunter: FARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!

Everyone: Aw Hunter, gross!!!!!!!

Piper: Bo-Bo, cut your butt off! Nasty!

-------
Paul: You're gonna make fun of me..

Me: This oughta be good..

Paul: Brody Jenner has a new reality show coming out on MTV...

Me: What's it called?

Paul: Uhhhh...Ummmm.

Me: Tell me...

Paul: Bro-Mance

Me: HaHa..HAHAHA...BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm scared that you EVEN knew that! Oh Oh! You and Scott can watch it together! HAHAHAHA!! Maybe you two could even be ON IT together...HeeHeeHeeHee..tears flowing out of my eyes

-----
Me: Why am I driving like such an idiot?

Paul: I don't know but you're scaring me.

Me: Good. You deserve it.

Paul: What is that supposed to mean?

Me: I don't know but I meant it.

1 comment:

Shila Shila and Cult Jam said...

Oh hell no!!!! (About "Bro-mance")

*shudders*


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites