Saturday, December 6, 2008

Reasons Why Robin Shouldn't Be Allowed To Watch Boxing or Football aka PayPerView SUCKS.

We are HUGE ASU (Arizona State University) fans. They lost tonight against our rival UofA. Ugh. I have been an obnoxious jerk to another cast member in the play who is from Tucson and even went so far as to bet him a Starbucks coffee this morning that ASU would win. Great.

So anyway, on to the De laHoya vs. Paciano fight. I am in LOVE with Oscar De la Hoya. Lindsay and I boasted to our husbands that he would pummel PacMan into the mat.


I actually screamed and yelled during the fight, gambling losing my voice before the show opens this week, hoping it would encourage Oscar to get his 35 year old butt off the ropes and back in the fight to beat PacMan's butt. He lost....Rather he gave up the fight. Pathetic. I can only pray now that he heals well with no physical scars to his face. Yes, I can be that shallow.

It is obvious that I mojo'd both the game and the match. I can only hope to drown myself in a glass of wine and pray that my friend Will forgets our bet and how obnoxious I was to him. He's a cop though so I doubt it. I know it's only a Starbucks but it's losing a bet for peet's sake. It's still an ego blow.


3 comments:

dani said...

i want to come over to your house and play sometime, r... can i???
l,
d

Weith Kick said...

De la Hoya is still fighting??? I didn't know that. I'm really out of it.

Shelly... said...

Boy, it sucks to lose especially when you have gloated!
I would have said that Oscar was on my "list" at one point but after seeing those pictures of him dressed as a woman...


I'm married. I have 3 kids. I have a big nose. Now go on and catch up.

Keep it nice or I'll post your email and make fun of you.

pof5@cox.net


My Life on the D-List

D-List Blogger


Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge
Family Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites